Dylan started playing guitar at the age of ten. Music quickly consumed his life as he explored genres from classical to jazz to rock and blues. Dylan has performed at venues throughout the Columbus, Ohio area as well as at venues in California, Florida, Minnesota, Mississippi, New York, South Carolina, Virginia and Tennessee. In addition to being a regular at various blues jams and house bands, his highlight performances include:
- Oliver's (Columbus, OH)
- Creekside Blues & Jazz Festival (Columbus, OH)
- Columbus Jazz & Rib Festival (Columbus, OH)
- Natalie's Coal Fired Pizza (Columbus, OH)
- The Dock (Ithaca, NY)
- Soulshine Pizza (Nashville, TN)
- BB Kings (Memphis, TN)
- Ground Zero Blues Club (Clarksdale, MS)
Dylan also recorded his first solo EP in the spring of 2017.
All of these accomplishments have been achieved prior to turning 18.
Dylan has been fortunate to study with some of the finest musicians and participate in some of the best programs in the business. They include:
- Jerry Loos--Private guitar instructor since 2011
- Shaun Booker--Vocal coach 2016 & 2017
- Sean Carney--Camp Blues 2016 & 2017
- Jeff McErlain--2018
- Musicians Institute Summer Session 2015 & 2016
- Performed with Robben Ford in New York in August 2017
- Participated in multiple guitar workshops & masterclasses with:
- Robben Ford
- Eric Johnson
- Andy Timmons
- Carl Verheyen
- Matt Schofield
Dylan completed the Audio Engineering program at The Recording Workshop in the fall of 2017.
Please check out the photos/videos page to see live video clips as well as the music page for material from the EP. Be sure to follow Dylan on Facebook.